Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thanks for the lessons...

I m at the bottom of the valley. work, relationships and personal health at risks.
This is the time u can see who really care for u.
I thank God for being there. As Jesus Christ is the only one who never leave me.
Thanks God for sending the right person in my life who is my mentor. I don't think I have even cried till I feel myself tearing apart. Thanks God tat she is there and presence of peace which God has installed. The heart of bitterness cause me not to let go some of the things in my life.
ESP on relationships, be it family,friends, colleagues and the ones i m in love with..
Sometime small actions or words frm friends do affect me.
I saw Mr E post thanking his friends on his fb status. I am not the one. mayb i m one of them who cause him to feel miserable.
Friends unfriend me on fb and not having much conversation/ rapport with my colleagues.
I took this picture of my memory wall.. Come to think of it. Everything takes two hands to work. I sincerely want to thank them for being in my life once. Due to some reasons, we are no longer contacting or seldom see each other. Some are still around to cheer mi on..
At least they have left their foot prints.i m really thankful.
Every relationship is unique.
I also thanks my ex[Mr S, Mr CK etc ] and PT{Mr E, Mr F etc} for their love.
one lesson after another lesson for me to learn. getting complicated as normal. It is a discipline to let go.
Learn to love myself, my family more and plus to love God even more.
I leave everything unto the Lord and He will look after them and protect them.
Be it happy or unhappy, let me learn to forgive and hand everything unto God's mighty hands with love.
Clearing all the mess of my life.
Choosing to live a healthy life with love of God.




No comments: