Sunday, May 05, 2013

I love you daddy!

Writing this post next to his bed..

I always want to thank God for this wonderful earthly daddy HE has given me.
A dad who always support me in whatever I do.
In the past I blame my parents for not being strict and being there for me. I m rebellious due to that. I should be accountable for my own action. I feel sorry. They allow me to make my own choice and let me learn to b my own decision maker.

Over this one whole year, the pain daddy suffer.. It is not only frustration but upset as I can't do much. But keep him in prayer.
Seeing him receive Christ. Trust in The Lord! And worship Him even he can't go to church. The tears he cried out to The Lord.
His faith is so much great than mine.

I actually reassemble daddy a lot in term of characters.
The gift that God had given us.. Creativity.
Dad loves to draw, has a lot witty ideas.
He loves photography.
He always wants to go into the creativity industry ESP advertising. He doesn't have the chance as art or design is not favorable.
So I always not to give up the passion for design, arts and use of creativity. It is not only fulfill my own dreams but his dreams too.

Recently a lot of memories flow back.. Taking bus going everywhere with dad..
We won little gold medal... Dad brought me and bro for sundae ice cream..
Being with mi and my bro when we are young. Giving us a lovely childhood.

Thanks everyone who keep him in prayer.
Daddy hang on! And cling on to The Lord!




No comments: